
Wednesday night was about as ridiculous as possible.
Even though the night got out of control after about 3 hours, I still really cherish the time I spend with my friends when they come home and everyone is together and it feels like I'm 16. I don't want to know where I would be in life without that group of kids.
I don't even know how I ever dated Justin for 3 years. Especially watching him attack one of my best friends through a car window and causing that amount of trouble just for the sake of revenge or violence or what the heck ever. Extra lame and disrespectful.
Weird how my positivity dwindles after 24 hours. Thank you, hormones.
So. Neat-o. I'm alone in the apartment with PMS super powers waiting for Ross to be done moving his friend into a house.
I really do think Ross is the perfect boy. Crossing my fingers I don't ruin this relationship by Ally-ing out on him one of these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
let's talk about it? ok.